Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Rosemary Roasted Potatoes

Hubby is your typical meat & potatoes kind of guy.  While he'll try just about anything I experiment with; you can't pull him away from the standards for extended periods.  My challenge with that is keeping things interesting on the potato front.  One can only stand boiled spuds for so long my friend. All my experimenting has lead me to this gem!  They are oh-so-good...



 Rosemary Roasted Potatoes



Ingredients:

5 - 6 medium Pototoes
2 tbsp Butter (melted) or Vegetable/Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 tsp Dried Rosemary
1/2 tsp Paprika
Salt & pepper

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 400*F

2. Wash potatoes and cut into bite size cubes - about 1" x 1".  Spread out evenly in a 9 x 13 pan and drizzle the melted butter/oil on top.

3. Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic salt, paprika, salt, and pepper over everything. Place in the oven to bake for 30 - 45 minutes.




Stay Sweet!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment