Thursday, April 30, 2015

Garlic & Cheese Croissants

I know, I know, the blog has been quiet for the last few days.  But it was for a good reason, I promise! I was busy with making a cake for my cousins granddaughter.  No, the fact the my cousins, even some of my own sisters; are grandparents, has not completely sunk in.  I've never been happier to be on the younger side of the spectrum, trust me.  Just keep in mind that I have a huge family! I'm # 7 in a sibling pool of eleven.  Anyway, back to the cake.  It turned out spectacular and I will be posting pics soon.

Now, speaking of family....wow yours with these super tasty garlic & cheese croissants. Crazy easy to make and a perfect companion to any pasta dish!

Garlic & Cheese Croissants


Ingredients:

1 tube Pillsbury Croissant Rolls
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp Dried Parsley
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese


Directions:

1. Unwrap & beat the hell out of the tube of croissants until the darn thing pops open - because we all know those things don't just open with a press of a spoon.

2. Unroll the dough and separate the eight triangles.  I like to give each one a bit of a stretch  in the middle area after breaking apart, you get a little more surface area to work with.  At the widest end place a hefty pinch of the grated cheese, then roll as usual but pinch any gaps closed so your cheese doesn't escape. Place on an ungreased baking sheet ( I like to foil line mine but that's completely optional).



3. Once all the dough is nicely cheesed up and rolled. Lightly add the parmesan, garlic, and parsley.



4. Bake as per the package directions.


Stay Sweet!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment